Scheck Sysop replied

462 weeks ago

NY2.LeetVent.com:3802

No password, we have a year long lease. I took care of it for now we'll work out details later but hop on!

The TS3 app is 5 bucks and the 3rd party vent app "Ventrilode" avail on ios and android is free.99. This was the deciding factor as i experimented with ventrilode, found it easier than the free teamspeak apps so….

yea we have an official voice server now feel free to jump on in
sup

Scheck Sysop replied

462 weeks ago

also its been about 8 years since i ran a vent server i cant seem to remember how to create extra channels. certain members will receive limited admin information in order to facilitate the upkeep of the server
sup

Ntriel Leader replied

462 weeks ago

Trying to get on… what is the host name
It's pronounced like New-trell

Sikozu Leader replied

462 weeks ago

OMG, it's all so simple LOL

BTW, here's a tip..

How to normalize Vent

Go to Setup
Enable Direct Sound
Select the SFX Button
Select Compressor and click Add.
Under Compressor Properties use the following settings:
Gain = Adjust for how loud you want people to be. (I use 15)
Attack = 0.01
Release = Around 500
Threshold = Around -30
Ratio = 100
Pre delay = 4.0

Scheck Sysop replied

462 weeks ago

also its a dedicated 50 man vent server. server rack is in NYC. if anyone needs help has questions or feels they wanna put their 2c in go ahead
sup

mike john replied

220 weeks ago

geek squad chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat
Please log in to post a reply.