Voice Service? 5 votes

Mumble (free.99 atm) 1
TS3 0
Ventrilo 4
OTHER( Please specify) 0

Scheck Sysop replied

463 weeks ago

Alright lots of stuff happening. I've been fairly preoccupied IRL since before Heavensward so I'll be doing some management on the web/ voip front. We have a mumble server for now, ill link the details when they're finalized. In the meantime, if anyone has a preference or opinion of voice prot. feel free to make your opinion heard.

Thanks guys and [/welcome]
-Tael Spin
sup

Sikozu Leader replied

462 weeks ago

Mumble sounds like cr… I mean has low sound quality, so I didn't even look it up but,

Teamspeak 3 and Ventrillo both have iphone/droid apps to let the console players hook up with the PC players by using their phones.

Mathild Greywoode Default replied

462 weeks ago

I have always used Vent. Never had any problems.

Armordude Leader replied

462 weeks ago

I have not really used mumble much so not sure how it is. I have mainly used ts3 and vent so I am fie with either of those.

mike john replied

220 weeks ago

geek squad chat is a well-known tech service provider company in the world. Our experts offer support for all types of technical problems faced in computers, laptops and smartphones. They even provide solutions for home appliances, TV, smart wearable and home theatre. We help our customers in setup, installation, repair, uninstallation, replacement, damage and other issues. Our dedicated support team is always available at your service and assures you for the quick resolutions. Book geek squad chat today and get your device fixed without wasting much time.
geek squad chat with agent
Please log in to post a reply.